NancyProtectz® Patented Furniture Socks-The Original Furniture Sock
Ready to order? Buy now! The original furniture sock. We created these patented furniture socks in 2007 with rubberized grips on the inside. These patented and top rated furniture socks will protect your hardwood, bamboo, laminate and tile floors from scratches, mars and dents. With their heavy duty thickness, they will also reduce the sound of loud and screeching furniture on the floor. They feature super strong elastic from top to bottom and rubber grippers on the inside to keep them in place. So easy to install and they can be folded down at the top for a fashionable cuff or can be pulled up high without the cuff.
The stylish cotton design accommodates most furniture leg sizes and features a rubberized grip on the inside to help keep the socks on.
At just a glance you know your floors are protected from unsightly scratches and mars, unlike with ordinary felt pads which come off without you realizing and your floors are scratched before you know it.
The size x-small, small and medium packages contain 8 ribbed furniture socks, perfect for 2 chairs, bar stools or tables. Size large and x-large packages contains 4 socks per package. This makes it easy to mix and match colors and sizes for the various chair legs in your home.
Please see the size chart in pictures and below.
- The only one that's Patented with Rubberized grips on the inside to help keep the socks on
- The original furniture socks we created in 2007. Heavy duty, double layered cotton and spandex construction provides soft cushioning between furniture and floor
- Easy to install and stretches to fit most furniture leg shapes
- Machine washable and reusable
- Fashionable colors and attractive design will compliment any décor
- They will reduce the sound of loud and screeching furniture
- Multiple colors and sizes available
- 8 socks per package (x-small, small, medium) 4 socks per package (large ,x-large) which makes it easy to mix and match sizes and colors for the various chair legs in your home.
US Patent Numbers that cover this product can be found here: NancyProtectz patents